Banknote Art Concept™ is committed to protecting the privacy of those who use our digital media (such as our website or social media), or interact with us in other ways. We understand that people are concerned about their privacy and the confidentiality and security of any information that is provided.
Banknote Art Concept™ Privacy Statement aims to provide you with information on:
- What information we collect and how
- Why and how we use that information
- Accessing your information
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The information we collect from you depends on how and why you have interacted with us. Banknote Art Concept™ may request, collect and record the following kinds of information in either electronic or hard copy format:
1. CONTACT AND REGISTRATION INFORMATION
The types of contact and registration information you may be asked for, include:
- Email address
- Home or postal address
- Phone number
- Subscription preferences or interests;
2. OTHER PERSONAL INFORMATION
In addition to the contact and registration information listed above, when you interact with us, you might provide information such as:
- Your opinion
- Information specific to your interaction or experiences with Banknote Art Concept™ (for example, if you are making a complaint)
- Recordings of yourself and others (such as photos, videos, and drawings)
- Transaction history
- Social media information (such as your social media username and profile, or a post where you’ve used an Banknote Art Concept™ related tag or comment)
3. COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING DATA
Cookies are small data files sent from a website and stored on your computer or device. They allow the website to remember your details within a session, and to facilitate transaction functions. Cookies are also used by Banknote Art Concept™ for site improvement and analysis purposes, as they provide information about user behaviour on our website. This information is also used to analyse how well our information is reaching our users, and to improve the relevance of promotional information.
HOW WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION
We may request, collect and record the types of information listed above when:
- You have an enquiry or complaint: The most common way for people to contact us with an enquiry or complaint is by emailing us or on occasion, via one of our social media platforms.
- You are entering an Banknote Art Concept™ competition: From time to time, Banknote Art Concept™ may hold competitions. Entry into each competition may vary, and may include, but is not limited to, completing an online competition form; using a designated hashtag on a selected social media platform.
- You are making a social media post : Banknote Art Concept™ uses various forms of social media to engage with the public, and for promotional purposes. You may choose to connect with Banknote Art Concept™ via social media by posting directly on one of our social media profiles, or through the use of tags or comments on your own account. Banknote Art Concept™ may re-post something via its own social media profile. Please note that any posts you make directly on Banknote Art Concept™ social media channels, including our Facebook or Instagram accounts, may be publicly available. We recommend that you become familiar with the privacy settings and terms of your social media account/s.
- You are making a purchase: This can include, but is not limited to, purchasing a product from our Banknote Art Concept™ store website.
- You are completing a survey: Banknote Art Concept™ may conduct surveys to monitor, analyse and improve our services and experiences. Participation in these surveys is purely voluntary.
WHY AND HOW WE USE THIS INFORMATION
We will only collect information from you for purposes related to our core functions, and to help us provide you with a better service. This includes:
- Enabling you to engage with Banknote Art Concept™
- Providing you with the information, product or service you have requested
- Giving you a more personalised experience
- Understanding your experience and/or expectations as a visitor, so that we can improve our services and the experiences we provide.
Banknote Art Concept™ will only use, and if necessary, disclose, your personal information for the main purpose for which it was collected, and any appropriate secondary purposes (as outlined in the Victorian Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014), such as where you have consented to the secondary use or disclosure, or where Banknote Art Concept™ considers you would reasonably expect us to use or disclose the information.
To enable us to provide and manage the information, product or service you have requested, Banknote Art Concept™ may need to make your information available to a third party. Where possible, Banknote Art Concept™ will endeavour to ensure that these third parties follow similar standards and obligations to those required of Banknote Art Concept™ under the Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014, and that they only use your information for the specific purpose and service they are providing to you or Banknote Art Concept™.
Banknote Art Concept™ commonly engages third parties to facilitate or provide the following services:
- Mass email communications (such as Newsletter)
- Online purchases
- Financial transactions (including online transactions)
- Analysis of website and other digital traffic and use
- Administration of competitions
Banknote Art Concept™ may also partner with other organisations to deliver exhibitions, programs or events.
On occasion, Banknote Art Concept™ may also be legally required to disclose personal information, for instance to the police, courts or other authorised organisations.
Banknote Art Concept™ aims to safeguard your information to the best of its abilities, through a combination of technical, administrative and physical measures. However, if you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please contact Banknote Art Concept™ at weare@banknoteartconcept .
Please note some third party platforms that you might use to engage with us (for example, Facebook or Stripe) are not under our control. If you have concerns about using these platforms, we encourage you to carefully consider their terms and conditions and other relevant policies.
ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
To access, update or correct your personal information, please contact Banknote Art Concept™ at email@example.com
If you have created an online account with Banknote Art Concept™, you can access and update your information by logging in to the Banknote Art Concept™ website and selecting ‘My Account’. You can also update your eNews subscription interests/preferences, and view your Order History and Membership History, through your online account.